Please note: Payments must be received in US dollars. Euro rates are listed for reference only.
by May 8, 2013
from May 9, 2013
| Gala Dinner
| Accompanying Person
Registration fees include:
Admission to all sessions including posters and exhibition area, Symposium documentation and abstract book, coffee breaks, 3 lunches, welcome reception, Old Jaffa walking tour and reception.
* Student rate: Proof of student ID is required or letter from supervisor. Please send copy to Diesenhaus-Unitours, by fax.
Registration fees for accompanying persons include:
Welcome reception, full day sightseeing tour to Haifa and Zichron Ya’akov,
Old Jaffa walking tour and reception.
- Credit Card
Visa/Diners, Master Card/Isracard, American Express
Charges will be made by Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd.
- Bank transfer
To be made in US dollars, payable to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd. / EUROCARB
Account Number: 559996
Bank Hapoalim, Lincoln Branch No. 772
Tel Aviv, Israel
- Please ensure that the name of the symposium and the name of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source, in addition to the participation fees. Please send copy of the bank transfer.
- Commitment– Payment by employer
- The participant needs to complete the on-line Registration & Accommodation Form, and select “Commitment” in the “Payment Method” field.
- Following registration, an official payment commitment or purchase order from the employer should be sent to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours, or by fax stating the amount and services covered. The summary printout of the on-line Registration and Accommodation Form should be enclosed.
A bank transfer should follow the payment commitment sent.
Registration will be confirmed only if payment has been received.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Notification of cancellation should be sent in writing only to the Symposium Secretariat: Diesenhaus-Unitours – Convention Department
Fax or e-mail
Refund of registration fees will be made as follows:
- Cancellations received before June 5, 2013 - full refund less US$ 40 handling fees.
- Cancellations received between June 6, 2013 and June 30, 2013 – 50% refund
- Cancellations received from July 1 – no refund.
Registration & Accommodation Form